Cah Buncis Jamur Tiram
Green beans with oyster mushrooms in spicy sauce
150 gr of green beans
50 gr oyster mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
2 red lomboks
100 ml chicken stock (see recipe)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp corn starch dissolved in 1/2 tsp water
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp sesame seed
Cut the shallots and garlic into thin slices, the green beans into pieces, the oyster mushrooms into strips and the lomboks into slanted rings.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the shallots, garlic and lomboks for 3 minutes. Add the beans and the oyster mushrooms and fry until soft. Then add the oyster sauce, the pepper, the salt and the palm sugar and mix well. Then add the broth and mix. Then add the maizena and simmer gently until the sauce has thickened.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve.
- Sambal Babi - spicy pork cooked in coconut milk
- Itek Sioh - fried duck in sweet sauce
- Mu Wan - thai babi kecap / sweet pork
- Rujak (Mi) Juhi - noodles with peanut sauce
- Semur Bebek Bumbu Ngo Hiang - braised duck in a dark spicy sauce
- Sawi Asam Manis - sweet and sour Chinese cabbage
- Semur Paha Ayam Bakar - Roasted chicken in fragrant sauce