Cah Buncis Jamur Tiram
Green beans with oyster mushrooms in spicy sauce
150 gr of green beans
50 gr oyster mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
2 red lomboks
100 ml chicken stock (see recipe)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp corn starch dissolved in 1/2 tsp water
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp sesame seed
Cut the shallots and garlic into thin slices, the green beans into pieces, the oyster mushrooms into strips and the lomboks into slanted rings.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the shallots, garlic and lomboks for 3 minutes. Add the beans and the oyster mushrooms and fry until soft. Then add the oyster sauce, the pepper, the salt and the palm sugar and mix well. Then add the broth and mix. Then add the maizena and simmer gently until the sauce has thickened.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve.
- Orek Tahu - fried spiced tahu
- Itiak Lado Mudo - fried duck in spicy creamy sauce
- Sambal Mangga - Sambal of mango
- Kuah Asang - spicy stewed snapper
- Cakep Ayam - in banana leaf steamed spiced chicken from Bali
- Sate Kambing Tegal - Lamb sate from Tegal with a sambal kecap sauce
- Laziji - Mala Chongqing chicken