Cah Caisim Taoco
stir-fry of choisam with taoco
2 bunches caisim / choy sum
50 gr rice-straw mushrooms / mushrooms
1 cm jahe
2 red lomboks
1 tbsp taoco
1/2 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 spring onion
150 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
Cut the caisim into pieces. Cut the mushrooms into pieces. Deseed the lomboks and cut into oblique rings. Cut the spring onion into 1/2 cm pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jahe and the lomboks for 4 minutes. Then add the taoco and mix well.
Then add the caisim and the mushrooms and mix well. Then add the fish sauce, pepper and palm sugar and mix well.
Finally add the water and bring to the boil. Then mix in the spring onion and cook until done.
- Jagung Santan Manis - sweet corn in coconut milk syrup
- Talam Ebi - dried shrimp cakes
- Cilok - Tapioca balls in peanut sauce
- Buntut Asam Padeh - Oxtail in a light sour spicy sauce
- Pad Ped Mu - fried pork with vegetables
- Semur Ayam Pedas Sederhana - easy spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Petai Lokio - spicy fried petai with tahu and chives