Boiled sambal/chili sauce
20 red rawits
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
Heat in a pan the water with the rawits, the shallots, salt and palm sugar and cook until the liquid is reduced by halve.
Then pound or grind the ingredients into a paste.
- Asam Keung Udeng - shrimp/prawns in a slightly acidic sauce from Aceh
- Ikan Asam Kuah Kemangi - tilapia in spicy slight acidic sauce
- Alu Che - potato and chicken stew
- Chicken with black pepper - 黑椒鸡丁
- Daging Sapi Bumbu Rujak - seasoned braised beef
- Kare Telor - curry eggs
- Daging than Sawi Hijau Saus Tiram - beef with choy sum in oyster sauce