Nasi Goreng Ayam Jamur
Fried rice with chicken and mushrooms
400 gr cooked rice
50 gr chicken fillet
50 gr mushrooms
1 cm jahe
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 spring onion
2 tbsp butter
Cut the meat and the mushrooms into thin slices. Chop the garlic and the jahe finely and cut the onion into thin slices and spring onion into small pieces. Beat the eggs.
Heat in a pan 1 tablespoon butter and fry a scrambled egg. Slide the scrambled eggs on the side. Then add the remaining butter and fry the garlic, the jahe and the onion for 3 minutes. Add the chicken, the mushrooms and the spring onion and fry until done.
Then add the rice and mix well. Then add the kecap and the oyster sauce and fry until done.
- Udang Bumbu Asam - fried shrimp/prawns on Moluccan way
- Daging Jamur - beef with a mushroom sauce
- Bihun Goreng Udang - noodles with shrimp
- Cah Taoge ayam - fried chicken with bean sprouts
- Gulai Hijau Itik - duck in a green curry
- Udang Bakar Kecap - roasted marinated prawns
- Koloke - fried chicken in a sweet-sour sauce with pineapple