Satai Daging Kambing Goreng
sate of seasoned lamb
250 gr lamb
3 red rawits
4 tbsp kecap manis
500 ml of water
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the meat into small cubes. Cut the shallots finely and the rawits into thin slices.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the shallots together with the rawits and the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then mix in the meat and the kecap and fry until it changes colour. Then add the water and boil until the moisture has evaporated.
Thread the meat on the skewers and roast them over a charcoal fire brown. Serve.
- Sayap Ayam Rempah - fried seasoned chicken wings
- Cumu-Cumi Asin Daun Kemangi - fried salted squid with kemangi
- Moo Ping - roasted pork (sate)
- Semur Andilan Betawi - beef stew from Jakarta
- Empal Suwir - fried shredded beef
- Satay Ayam Ambal - chicken satay with sauce
- Telur Masak Kacang - eggs in peanut sauce