- Tumis Pare Udang - stir-fry of sopropo/bitter melon with shrimps
- Itik Masak Merah - duck in red pepper sauce
- Pad Phak Ruam Mitr
- Gang Luang Gung - Yellow curry shrimp soup
- Otak Otak Tenggiri - fishcakes with spicy peanutsauce
- Ayam Panggang Mede - fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Pad Mu Grop Tua Gnaw - Crunchy pork with bean sprouts
Kue lumpur kacang hijau - green cupcakes with mung beans
Kue lumpur kacang hijau
cupcakes with mung beans
250 ml water
1 vanilla (or 1/8 tsp vanilla powder)
1/2 tsp salt
100g potato puree
100g mung bean puree (kacang hijau)
9 drops of green food coloring (pandan)
400ml coconut milk
75g grated coconut
Cut the jackfruit into pieces. Heat in a pan the water together with the butter. Then add slowly and stir the flour, vanilla, sugar, salt, mashed mung beans, mashed potatoes and stir until smooth. Spoon the coloring through and let it cool off. Stir in the eggs and coconut milk to form a smooth paste.
Pour the mixture into cupcakes and bake until half-baked in an oven at 180gr. Sprinkle the jackfruit and coconut on top and bake further. Total duration 20 minutes in the oven.
Enough for 40 pieces.
- Written by AsianCook