Cah Udang Jamur
shrimp with mushrooms in sauce
250 gr shrimp
250 g mushrooms
1/2 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp salt
6 cloves of garlic
1 shallot / 1/2 onion
3 cm jahe
1 tbsp fish sauce
5 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 tsp salt
100 ml of water
1 tsp cornstarch
Peel the shrimp. Halve the mushrooms. Finely chop the shallot and garlic. Rub the prawns in with the lime juice and the salt and let it rest for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallot, garlic and jahe for 3 minutes. Then add the shrimp and fry until they change colour.
Then add the mushrooms, the kecap, the fish sauce, the oyster sauce and the salt and mix well.
Then add the water and cornflour and stir until the sauce thickens and serve.
- Lawar Kwir - papaya salad with a spicy duck dressing
- Babi Rujak 2 - fried pork in spicy sauce
- Oseng Cumi Kecap - fried spicy calamari with kecap
- Sambal Ayam Goreng Kalasan - a spicy relish for fried chicken
- Sayur Kapau - stewed mixed vegetables with beef
- Tumis Oyong Teri Nasi - baked pumpkin with anchovies
- Ayam Masak Kemiri 2 - spicy chicken