Rajungan Bumbu Lada Hitam
crab in black pepper sauce
4 medium-sized crabs
4 cloves of garlic
10 red lomboks
3 tbsp palm sugar
3 tbsp black peppercorns, pureed
2 tbsp kecap manis
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp taoco
1 tsp salt
1 spring onion
2 tbsp oil
Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Finely chop the lomboks. Finely chop the spring onion.
Heat the water in a pan and cook the crab until tender and then cut the crab into 2 pieces and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 4 minutes. Then add the lomboks, the palm sugar, the pepper, the kecap, the oyster sauce, the taoco and the salt and mix well.
Then add the crab and 500 ml of water and continue to cook until the sauce thickens. Then mix in the spring onion and cook for another 1 minute. Serve.
- Sayur Terong Gurih - eggplant with tempe in spicy sauce
- Tumis Kerang Darah Petis - Mussels / cockles is a spicy sauce
- Ayam Bakar Limau - fried chicken with lemon
- Manuk Masak bahandang - chicken with leeks in coconut milk
- Urap Pakis - fern tops / fiddleheads with spiced bean sprouts and coconut
- Oseng Buncis Jamur Merang - stir-fry of green beans with mushrooms
- Sala Udang - crispy fried seasoned shrimp/prawns