Ikan Goreng Rica
fried snapper in a red sauce
500 gr snapper
1 tbsp lime, juice
1 tbsp kecap asin
4 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
5 red rawits
3 jeruk purut leaves
2 bunches kemangi
2 cm jahe
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
100 gr tomato
Cut the snapper into pieces. Rub it in with the kecap and the lime juice and let it marinate for 15 minutes. Heat in a pan the oil and fry the snapper until golden brown and set aside.
Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Coarsely chop the lomboks and rawits and dice the tomatoes.
Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, lomboks and rawits together with the jahe and jeruk purut for 5 minutes.
Then add the salt, the palm sugar, the pepper and the tomato and mix well. Then add the fish and cook over low heat until the sauce thickens. Mix in the kemangi and serve.
- Ikan Mas Woku - carp in a spicy and herb curry sauce
- Palai udang segar - roasted prawns
- Goreng Petai Teri Tawar - fried anchovies with petai beans
- Gang Pat Pet Yang
- Gulai Ikan Cabai Rawit - very spicy fish curry
- Tongseng Ayam Pedas - chicken in a creamy spicy sauce
- Tumis Labu Bumbu Kari - stir-fried chayote