500 gr simping, otherwise mussels
200 gr of flour
50 g of rice flour
200 ml of broth
1/2 teaspoon of salt
5 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
Clean the simping and remove the shells. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Then mix the bumbu with the simping and leave it for 30 minutes.
Mix in a bowl the flour, rice flour, stock and salt into a batter. Mix the simping.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the simping brown and crispy. Serve the simping with a nice sambal.
- Dendeng Balado Padang - fried beef with a spicy topping
- Ayam tururuga - stewed in coconut milk spicy chicken from North Sulawesi
- Angeun Lada - Beef with bamboo in a spicy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung 2 - spicy spinach
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
- Cah Kangkung Belacan - stir-fry of seasoned kangkung
- Ampyang - fried sugar-coated peanuts