shrimp stewed in coconut milk
500 gr large shrimp
2 jeruk purut leaves
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
150 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
2 green lomboks
1 lime, juice
4 cloves of garlic
1 cm kunyit
1 teaspoon barrel
1/2 tsp jinten
1 tsp salt
1 cm jahe
2 red lomboks
Clean the shrimps and peel them. Cut the potato into small cubes. Cut the lomboks in half lengthwise. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Marinate the shrimp with the lime juice for at least 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 2 minutes, then add the jeruk purut and the serai and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns and the potato and fry until the shrimps change color. Then add the coconut milk and the lomboks and bring to the boil while stirring. Keep stirring until done.
- Gurami Kuah Pucung - fried fish in a spicy sauce
- Mesre Daging - fried spiced beef from Bali
- Gang Head
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - 鱼香 肉丝 - spicy pork with garlic sauce
- Kerang Dara Kunyit - Spicy stewed mussels
- Rawon Bebek - dark meat soup with duck
- Sayur Oyong Bumbu Terasi - oyong with spinach stewed in coconut milk