shrimp stewed in coconut milk
500 gr large shrimp
2 jeruk purut leaves
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
150 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
2 green lomboks
1 lime, juice
4 cloves of garlic
1 cm kunyit
1 teaspoon barrel
1/2 tsp jinten
1 tsp salt
1 cm jahe
2 red lomboks
Clean the shrimps and peel them. Cut the potato into small cubes. Cut the lomboks in half lengthwise. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Marinate the shrimp with the lime juice for at least 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 2 minutes, then add the jeruk purut and the serai and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns and the potato and fry until the shrimps change color. Then add the coconut milk and the lomboks and bring to the boil while stirring. Keep stirring until done.
- Pindang Serani - fish in a yellow sauce with herbs
- Hung Shiu Say Saw - mixed braised vegetables and mushrooms
- Omelet Bayam Kentang - omelet with spinach and potato
- Asem-Asem Terong - spicy stew of eggplant
- Babi Cin - Pork cutlets in a date and mushroom sauce
- Sambal Goreng Bledeg - very hot spicy chicken with eggs
- Tumis Sawi Udang - paksoy with shrimps and laksa