shrimp stewed in coconut milk
500 gr large shrimp
2 jeruk purut leaves
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
150 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
2 green lomboks
1 lime, juice
4 cloves of garlic
1 cm kunyit
1 teaspoon barrel
1/2 tsp jinten
1 tsp salt
1 cm jahe
2 red lomboks
Clean the shrimps and peel them. Cut the potato into small cubes. Cut the lomboks in half lengthwise. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Marinate the shrimp with the lime juice for at least 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 2 minutes, then add the jeruk purut and the serai and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns and the potato and fry until the shrimps change color. Then add the coconut milk and the lomboks and bring to the boil while stirring. Keep stirring until done.
- Ayam Taoco Pedas - fried spicy chicken
- Gore-Gore - stewed seasoned beef from Sulteng
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - pork stir-fry with bamboo
- Terung Goreng Sauce Santan - fried eggplant with coconut milk from the Moluccas
- Manu Kinowu - spiced fried chicken from South-east Sulawesi
- Iga Garo Rica - spareribs in spicy sauce
- 姜汁菠菜 - spinach in a ginger sesame sauce