fragrant cooked squid
300 g of squid
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp curry powder
100 ml coconut milk
25 gr sago flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 spring onion
Chop the squid and the garlic finely (mashed). Cut the spring onion fine. Mix the squid, garlic, curry, egg, salt, pepper, palm sugar and coconut milk into a smooth mixture. Then mix in the sago and the spring onion well.
Sprinkle the banana leaves with some oil and scoop the mixture onto the banana leaf and roll up. Stick with biteng.
Heat in a pan water and cook the squid roll until done.
- Semur Hati Sapi Kuah Gurih - Stew of liver in fragrant spicy sauce
- Asam keung Udeng - spicy shrimp
- Ikan Kuah - fish soup
- Tahu Goreng Sambal Sereh - Fried tahu / tofu with sambal
- Babi Bambu - pork with bamboo shoots
- Kailan Tumis Wijen - stir-fry of kailan with sesame
- Bistek Tagalog - fried steak Tagalog style