lumpia with yam and shrimp
22 lumpia/spring roll sheets
100 gr bengkuang / yam bean / jicama
100 gr shrimp
100 gr tahu
50 gr bean sprouts
3 cloves of garlic
3 red rawits
1 tsp ebi, soaked and toasted
1 tsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1 spring onion
100 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the yam into cubes. Coarsely chop the shrimp. Cut the tahu into cubes. Finely chop the garlic. Finely chop the rawits and spring onion. Beat the egg.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, rawits and ebi for 2 minutes. Then add the shrimp and fry until they change color. Then slide it to the side. Then add the egg and fry it into a scrambled egg. Then add the tahu, the yam and the bean sprouts and mix well.
Add the kecaps, salt, pepper, palm sugar and spring onion and mix well. Then add the water and fry until done until the moisture has been absorbed. Set aside and let it cool.
Divide it into 22 portions and fill the lumpia sheets with it, roll up and stick it with dissolved flour / cornstarch.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the lumpias until golden brown and done and serve with a chili sauce
- Palai udang Segar - spicy prawns
- Ayam Pinadar - peppery chicken from North Sumatra
- Sambal belut jeruk Limau - sambal made of small eels / nematodes
- Ikan Mas Sambal Cobek - fried fish with a sambal sauce
- Hui Guo Rou - Twice cooked pork
- Geplak - cakes of rice, coconut and sugar
- Sate Maranggi Purwakarta - satay beef with cucumber sauce