thinly sliced fried beef with chilies
500 gr beef
1 tbsp asam water
4 tbsp kecap manis
3 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the meat into thin strips and rub them with the asam water. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste and mix this together with the kecap through the meat and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
Slice the lomboks into thin strips. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the lomboks until crispy and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the marinated meat until brown and done. Sprinkle the fried lomboks on top and serve.
- Kangkung Tumis Jamur - Fried kangkung with oyster mushrooms
- Kari Terong - eggplant stewed in coconut milk
- Pepes Ati Ayam - Steamed chicken liver in banana leaf
- Assinan Babi - sweet and sour pork
- Sambal Goreng Kentang - Petai fried potatoes with petai/peteh beans
- Pindang tulang - spiced braised ribs
- Gai Hoh Bai Toey