thinly sliced fried beef with chilies
500 gr beef
1 tbsp asam water
4 tbsp kecap manis
3 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the meat into thin strips and rub them with the asam water. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste and mix this together with the kecap through the meat and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
Slice the lomboks into thin strips. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the lomboks until crispy and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the marinated meat until brown and done. Sprinkle the fried lomboks on top and serve.
- Sambal Lotek - sambal with peanuts
- Nam Pla Prig - chili fish sauce
- Gulai Siput Kuantan - snail curry
- Cilok - Tapioca balls in peanut sauce
- Telur Ceplok Kuning Pedas - omelette in spicy yellow sauce
- Daging Japit Santan - Spicy stewed and roasted beef
- Choo Chee Gkung Shel Gkap Hed - curry prawns with mushroom in coconut milk