Jamur Tiram Goreng Gurih
fried seasoned and coated oyster mushrooms
500 gr oyster mushrooms
100 ml of water
2 tbsp tapoica flour
175 gr rice flour
1 tbsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 cm kunyit
1 tsp salt
Mix the tapioca, rice flour, pepper and pepper flakes well together.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Then mix in the water and form a batter.
Roll the oyster mushrooms through this and then into the flour and ensure that the flour sticks.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the oyster mushrooms until done and brown. Serve.
- Dadar Kare - omelette with spicy sauce
- Acar Sayur - atjar/acar/ pickle of vegetables
- Juhi Tabur Kelapa - dry fried seasoned cuttlefish
- Nasi Uduk Hijau - green colored rice
- Gang Mu Tay Po - pineapple and pork curry
- Tumis Jamur Lokio - fried mushrooms with chives
- Ayam Tumis Weijen - Stir-fry of chicken with sesame seed