spiced coconut with vegetables
100 g of cassava leaf
100 gr kenikir / cosmos caudatus leaf
100 gr coconut
1 tsp salt
3 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
40 gr palm sugar
5 cm of kencur
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
4 jeruk purut leaves
1 tbsp lime juice
Heat in a pan the water and cook the leaves separately and then squeeze out the moisture. Set aside.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste and mix it with the coconut and the salt. Steam this until done.
Then mix in the vegetables and serve.
- Sayap Ayam Goreng Pandan - packaged seasoned and fried pieces of chicken
- Bluder Tape - fermented cassava cake
- Ayam Oh - fried fragrant chicken with bamboo
- Sate Padang Pariaman - special beef satay from Padang
- Rendang Jeroan Ayam - Chicken rendang
- Daging Panggang Ungkep Air Kelapa - fried beef stewed in coconut water
- Gay Yang Sauce Dum - grilled chicken with a dark sweet sauce