spiced potato balls with minced meat
400 gr potato
100 gr ground beef
1 egg, split
3 tbsp bawang goreng
1 tsp salt
Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the cubes until brown and done. Puree the potatoes afterwards.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix this with the minced meat, the mashed potatoes and the egg yolk. Take 2 tbsp of the mixture each time and form flat balls.
Roll the balls through the egg white. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown and done. Serve.
- Iga sapi merica hitam - braised beef ribs with black pepper
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
- Ikan Nila Campur Jamur - Steamed tilapia with shiitake
- Babirusa brem bali - Wild boar in red rice wine sauce
- Tumis Caisim Ebi - stir-fry of choisam in spicy sauce
- Bendi Kheema - spicy fried okra
- Sayur Bening Kangkung Wijen - spicy stewed kangkung with sesame