beef with curry sauce
500 gr beef / tenderloin
2 tsp curry powder (see recipe)
1/8 tsp five spice powder (see recipe)
1 tsp lime juice
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1 1/2 tbsp cornflour
3 cm yeah
2 green lomboks
1 large onion
1 spring onion
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into thin strips. Cut the onion into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into thin rings and the spring onion into small pieces. Chop or grate the jahe fine.
Mix the curry powder with the cornflour, five spice powder, palm sugar, lime juice and water and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until it changes color. Then add the salt and jahe and mix well. Then add the onion, the lomboks and the spring onion and mix well.
Then add the curry sauce and bring to the boil and cook until the meat is tender and the sauce has thickened. Serve.
- Sambal Goreng Tempe - spicy fried slices tempe
- Kenus Mebase Bali 2 - fried baby squid
- Sambal Muncang - sambal with candlenuts from Sunda
- Daging Tumis Bumbu Gurih - fried beef fillet with stir fried vegetables
- Sateh Bistik Kelapa - beef satay with coconut
- Gulai Cubadak - stew with nangka / jackfruit
- Bundu Bundu Daging - fried beef with coconut
Kari Banjar - beef with curry sauce
- Written by: AsianCook