Bacem Daging Wangi
sweet braised fried meat
500 gr beef (shank / breast)
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 tsp of asam water
10 pandan leaves
700 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
1 cm jahe
1/4 tsp jinten
1 tsp ketumbar
3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp salt
5 tbsp palm sugar
1/4 tsp pepper
Cut the meat into slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the pandan into pieces of 3 cm.
In a pan, heat 3 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the pandan, the salam and the galangal for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and half of the coconut milk and bring to a boil over low heat and cook until the coconut milk thickens.
Then add the remaining coconut milk and the asam water and cook the meat until done and until the sauce has thickened.
Heat in a pan enough oil and fry the meat until golden brown and serve.
- Telur Rempah - Seasoned eggs in spicy sauce
- Bakso Mercon - spicy meatballs
- Serabi talas durian sauce - pancakes with durian sauce
- Rendang Jeroan Ayam - Chicken rendang
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Ikan Kecap Manis - fish in sweet soy sauce
- Talam Ebi - dried shrimp cakes