Bacem Daging Wangi
sweet braised fried meat
500 gr beef (shank / breast)
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 tsp of asam water
10 pandan leaves
700 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
1 cm jahe
1/4 tsp jinten
1 tsp ketumbar
3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp salt
5 tbsp palm sugar
1/4 tsp pepper
Cut the meat into slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the pandan into pieces of 3 cm.
In a pan, heat 3 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the pandan, the salam and the galangal for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and half of the coconut milk and bring to a boil over low heat and cook until the coconut milk thickens.
Then add the remaining coconut milk and the asam water and cook the meat until done and until the sauce has thickened.
Heat in a pan enough oil and fry the meat until golden brown and serve.
- Ayam Rica Rica - Chicken with chilli sauce (hot)
- Terong Balado Ebi - spicy fried eggplant with ebi
- Sop Manado
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Bumbu Petis - Stewed kangkung in creamy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung Bumbu Petis - kangkung with shrimp/prawns and petis
- Bakmi Godog Yogya - noodle dish from Yogyakarta
- Bola Jamur - spicy balls of mushrooms and minced meat