Daging Goreng Berbumbu
fried in spicy coconut milk stewed meat
500 gr shank
3 jeruk purut leaves
2 salam leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
2 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp palm sugar
1500 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
1 tbsp asam water
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
1 tsp ketumbar
2 cm jahe/ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
Slice the meat. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut milk together with the bumbu, the jeruk purut, the salam and the lengkuas and bring to the boil.
Then add the meat and cook until it changes color. Add the palm sugar, the salt and the asam water and cook the meat until done. Then scoop the meat from the pan.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until brown and serve.
- Sambal Babi - spicy pork cooked in coconut milk
- Itek Sioh - fried duck in sweet sauce
- Mu Wan - thai babi kecap / sweet pork
- Rujak (Mi) Juhi - noodles with peanut sauce
- Semur Bebek Bumbu Ngo Hiang - braised duck in a dark spicy sauce
- Sawi Asam Manis - sweet and sour Chinese cabbage
- Semur Paha Ayam Bakar - Roasted chicken in fragrant sauce