Daging Goreng Berbumbu
fried in spicy coconut milk stewed meat
500 gr shank
3 jeruk purut leaves
2 salam leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
2 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp palm sugar
1500 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
1 tbsp asam water
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
1 tsp ketumbar
2 cm jahe/ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
Slice the meat. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut milk together with the bumbu, the jeruk purut, the salam and the lengkuas and bring to the boil.
Then add the meat and cook until it changes color. Add the palm sugar, the salt and the asam water and cook the meat until done. Then scoop the meat from the pan.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until brown and serve.
- Miswa ayam - fried chicken in spicy sauce from West Kalimantan
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Sate ayam madura - chicken satay grilled in spicy peanut sauce
- Burung Puyuh Panggang - Roasted qual
- Penang Gai - penang chicken curry
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Sambal Babi - spicy pork cooked in coconut milk