Rendang Daging Giling
rendang of meatballs
250 gr ground beef (lean)
300 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
50 gr of roasted coconut, roasted
1 kunyit leaf
1 asam kandis
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 jeruk purut leaf
4 red lomboks
3 cm lengkuas / galangal
Shape the minced meat into 5 balls and press firmly. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut milk together with the bumbu, the asam kandis, the palmsugar, the jeruk purut and the kunyit leaf and bring to the boil while stirring.
When the coconut milk thickened, add the balls and cook them while stirring until the oil from the coconut milk is released. Then mix in the grated coconut and serve.
- Sarabi - pancakes with coconut sauce
- Ayam Masak Merah - Chicken with tomato, dried peppers and herbs
- Pindang tulang iga Cabai rawit - braised beef and ribs in sour sauce from Palembang
- Tabia Lalah Manis
- Asam keung Udeng - spicy shrimp
- Orek Tempe Lokio - fried tempe with vegetables
- 烧鸡 - roasted chicken
Rendang Daging Giling - rendang of meatballs
- Written by: AsianCook