Rendang Daging Giling
rendang of meatballs
250 gr ground beef (lean)
300 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
50 gr of roasted coconut, roasted
1 kunyit leaf
1 asam kandis
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 jeruk purut leaf
4 red lomboks
3 cm lengkuas / galangal
Shape the minced meat into 5 balls and press firmly. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut milk together with the bumbu, the asam kandis, the palmsugar, the jeruk purut and the kunyit leaf and bring to the boil while stirring.
When the coconut milk thickened, add the balls and cook them while stirring until the oil from the coconut milk is released. Then mix in the grated coconut and serve.
- Semur Hati Sapi Kuah Gurih - Stew of liver in fragrant spicy sauce
- Asam keung Udeng - spicy shrimp
- Ikan Kuah - fish soup
- Tahu Goreng Sambal Sereh - Fried tahu / tofu with sambal
- Babi Bambu - pork with bamboo shoots
- Kailan Tumis Wijen - stir-fry of kailan with sesame
- Bistek Tagalog - fried steak Tagalog style