fried marinated beef
500 gr of beef
100 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
500 ml of water
6 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ketumbar
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp salt
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
Heat in a pan the water together with the meat and cook it semi-cooked. Remove the meat from the pan and cut into 10 slices, each 1/2 cm thick. Then flatten the slices.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix in the coconut milk and then the slices of meat and let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Heat in a pan sufficient oil and fry the meat until tender, slightly crispy and until the meat turns dark in colour. Serve.
- Ayam Rica Rica - Chicken with chilli sauce (hot)
- Terong Balado Ebi - spicy fried eggplant with ebi
- Sop Manado
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Bumbu Petis - Stewed kangkung in creamy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung Bumbu Petis - kangkung with shrimp/prawns and petis
- Bakmi Godog Yogya - noodle dish from Yogyakarta
- Bola Jamur - spicy balls of mushrooms and minced meat