Daging Sapi Lada Hitam
beef with black pepper
250 gr of beef
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp kecap manis
1 spring onion
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
4 cloves of garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp black peppercorns, bruised
3 bell peppers (red and green)
3 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into thin slices. Chop the garlic coarsely. Cut the spring onion into slanting strips and the bell pepper into cubes. Cut the onion into thin strips.
Mix the meat with the kecap and the oyster sauce and leave it for 1 hour. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the meat with the marinade until done and set aside.
Heat in a pan 1 tbsp oil and fry the garlic for 1 minute. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Then add the bell peppers and fry until soft.
Then add the peppers, salt, palm sugar and meat and mix well. Then add the spring onion and stir for 1 minute and serve.
- Telur Rempah - Seasoned eggs in spicy sauce
- Bakso Mercon - spicy meatballs
- Serabi talas durian sauce - pancakes with durian sauce
- Rendang Jeroan Ayam - Chicken rendang
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Ikan Kecap Manis - fish in sweet soy sauce
- Talam Ebi - dried shrimp cakes