Daging Sapi Lada Hitam
beef with black pepper
250 gr of beef
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp kecap manis
1 spring onion
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
4 cloves of garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp black peppercorns, bruised
3 bell peppers (red and green)
3 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into thin slices. Chop the garlic coarsely. Cut the spring onion into slanting strips and the bell pepper into cubes. Cut the onion into thin strips.
Mix the meat with the kecap and the oyster sauce and leave it for 1 hour. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the meat with the marinade until done and set aside.
Heat in a pan 1 tbsp oil and fry the garlic for 1 minute. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Then add the bell peppers and fry until soft.
Then add the peppers, salt, palm sugar and meat and mix well. Then add the spring onion and stir for 1 minute and serve.
- Pisang Rai - banana with coconut and palm sugar sauce
- Hati Sapi Masak Lokio - fried liver with spring onions
- Bacem Daging Wangi - sweet braised fried meat
- Sambal Goreng Godok 2 - spicy sugar snaps with shrimps
- Gegepuk - fried marinated beef
- Gang Pa Guy - "forest" chicken soup
- Bistik Jawa - Steak with sauce