Buntut Harum Paprika
stewed oxtail with paprika
500 ox tail
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
3 tbsp saus tomat (see recipe)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp palmsugar
750 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into 2 cm thick slices. Finely chop the garlic and cut the onion and peppers into thin strips. Slice the tomatoes finely.
Heat the water in a pan and add the meat. Cook for 25 minutes and scoop out and put aside. Store 600 ml of broth.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the meat, peppers and tomatoes and mix well. Then add the saus tomat, salt, pepper and palm sugar and mix well. Then add the stock and cook slowly until tender.
- Ayam Tumis Kacang Mete - fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Kare Sayur - spicy vegetable curry
- Sambal Binjai / Wani - Sambal with quince
- Ayam Masak Habang - chicken fried in a apicy red sauce
- Opor Kutai - in seasoned coconut milk braised chicken
- Kare Sumberejo - stewed fish in a light sour sauce
- Pad Kee Mao