Tapioca balls in peanut sauce
100 gr flour
100 g tapioca flour
2 spring onions
2 tbsp ebi, roasted and ground
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
200 ml water
Bahan sauce kacang:
Ingredients peanut sauce:
100 gr of peanuts baked
2 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp kecap manis
100 ml warm mater
1 tbps oil
Slice the spring onion and the garlic finely. Mix the flour, the tapioca flour, the spring onion, the ebi, the garlic, the salt, the palm sugar and the pepper thoroughly. Slowly pour the water in and knead until a smooth dough is formed. Form of the dough 3 cm thick balls.
Heat in a pan of sufficient oil and fry the balls crisp and golden brown. Serve the balls with the peanut sauce.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic and lamboks for 3 minutes. Mix this with the peanuts and pound or grind it fine into a paste. Mix with salt, palm sugar, kecap and water to form a sauce.
The cilok can also be cooked. Heat in a pan sufficient water and add the balls. When they float they are cooked.
- Pininyahang Manok sa Gata - chicken stewed in coconut milk with pineapple
- Gulai Kambing Sedap Wangi - Fragrant stew of lamb
- Tumis Tahu Pedas - stir-fry of spicy tahu
- Tongseng kikil - braised ribs in a spicy fragrant sauce
- Nasi goreng daun jeruk - fried rice with chicken and jeruk purut
- Kacang Panjang Tumis Tahu - snakebeans with fried tofu
- Ayam Masak di Belanga - spicy chicken in a clay pot