Asam Babi Goreng
fried spare ribs in tamarind sauce
500 gr pork ribs / spareribs
5 tbsp asam water
5 cm jahe
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp palm sugar
4-5 tbsp hot water
1 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
Cut the ribs into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste and then mix in the kecap.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the ribs and fry until brown. Then add the bumbu with the kecap and fry for 5 minutes.
Then add the asam water, salt and water and cook covered on low heat for 30 minutes. Then add the palm sugar and cook, while stirring, until the sauce has darkened and has nearly evaporated. serve.
- Udang Bakar Jimbaran - Roasted shrimps from Bali
- Semur Kerang Darah- spicy stewed mussels/clams
- Kangkung Renyah - fried kangkung with herbs
- Sambal Goreng Ikan Bilis - small dried anchovies with peanuts
- Abon Tongkol Pedas - dry-fried spicy tuna
- Tu'un Fafi - roasted sucking pig
- Wong Dadah - balinese mushroom soup