Ayam Goreng Sambal Uo'
fried spicy chicken with sambal
1 broiler chicken
5 cloves of garlic
1 tsp peppercorns
4 cm jahe/ginger
4 cm lengkuas/laos/galangal
1/2 tspn salt
Bahan Sambal Uo':
6 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
7 red rawits
1 tsp terasi/trasi bakar
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp oil
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste and mix it with the chicken. Heat a pan over a low heat and add the chicken with the bumbu/marinade and cook it covered until tender.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and serve it with the sambal.
Cut the shallots into thin slices. Steam the rawits, the keriting and the tomato until tender. Pound or grind the rawits, the keriting, the tomato, the terasi and the salt into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots until brown. Then mix the shallots and oil through the pasta.
- Tumis Sayur Kuah Kecap - Stir fry of vegetables with sausage and kecap
- Daging Taosi - black beef
- Liang Ban Lu-Sun - Asparagus Shandong Style
- Ikan Kerapu Kukus - steamed red bass
- Ped Yang Sauce Palo - duck breast in cinnamon sauce
- Hor Mook Gang Khiew Wan Pa Gay
- Semur Ayam Tomat - chicken stew with tomatoes
Ayam Goreng Sambal Uo' - fried spicy chicken with sambal
- Written by: AsianCook