Ayam Asap Goreng Renyah
spicy fried smoked chicken
500 gr smoked chicken
2 1/2 tbsp taoco
1 tsp seasoned salt (see recipe)
1 1/2 tsp palm sugar
2 tbsp cornflour
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
2 tsp kecap asin
Pull the smoked chicken apart. Mix the meat with the palm sugar, the seasoned salt and the taoco and let it rest for 30 minutes. Then mix in the cornstarch.
Heat the oil in a pan until it starts to smoke. Lower the heat and fry the chicken in a sieve over medium heat until golden brown and crispy and set aside.
Then sprinkle the seasoned salt and the kecap over it and serve.
4 tbsp salt
2 tsp five spice powder
Mix it well and then roast it until the fragrances are released.
- Trassi Tumis Manado - vegetables as in Manado
- Kuah Ayam Tomat Pedas - spicy tomato chicken soup
- Ikan Gurame Bakar - Seasoned roasted fish with spicy kecap sauce
- Lumpia Segitiga
- Telor Bumbu Kacang - Eggs in a peanut sauce
- Ayam Bumbu Cabai Hijau - fried chicken in a fragrant green pepper sauce
- Kering Udang Pedas - spicy fried shrimps