fried fragrant chicken with bamboo
400 gr chicken thighs
200 gr bamboo shoots
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp taoco
3 cm jahe
1 tsp pepper
2 tbsp kecap manis
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into pieces. Cut the garlic into thin slices. Grate the jahe/ginger. Cut the bamboo shoots julienne.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes. Then add the taoco and the jahe and mix well. Fry it for 1 more minute. Add the pepper, salt, kecap and water and bring to the boil.
Then add the chicken and fry until the chicken changes color. Then add the bamboo shoots and cook until done. serve.
- Gulai Pagar Puri - stew of lamb and eggplant
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Ayam Goreng Belambangan - fried spiced chicken from Banyuwangi
- Tauco Udang Cabe Hijau - shrimp and green pepper with tauco sauce
- Ayam Suwir Kemangi - shredded braised chicken with kemangi
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Serundeng - fried coconut with peanuts