Ayam Suwir Bumbu Rujak
chicken in spicy rujak sauce
400 gr chicken fillet
5 jeruk purut leaves
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
200 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
3 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
10 red lomboks
1 tbsp palm sugar
Steam the chicken and then shred it. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jeruk purut, the salam and the lengkuas for 5 minutes.
Then add the meat and mix well. Then add the coconut milk and mix well. Cook until done and serve.
- Ayam Masak Santan Pedas - chicken in a spicy fragrant sauce
- Kangkung Masak Kecap - stir-fry of kangkung in a kecap sauce
- Gaco - beef with coconut
- Ayam Goreng Asem Garem - fried chicken
- Bidh-Dheng Pokak - Madura Spiced drink from Madura
- Singit - in seasoned coconut milk braised beef from Jepara
- Sambal Bengkwang - spicy relish with jicame or water chesnuts