Ayam Suwir Bumbu Rujak
chicken in spicy rujak sauce
400 gr chicken fillet
5 jeruk purut leaves
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
200 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
3 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
10 red lomboks
1 tbsp palm sugar
Steam the chicken and then shred it. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jeruk purut, the salam and the lengkuas for 5 minutes.
Then add the meat and mix well. Then add the coconut milk and mix well. Cook until done and serve.
- Tongseng Kambing Yogyakarta - spicy stewed lamb
- Panang Muh
- Paha Ayam Bakar Bawang - fried / roasted chicken
- Ayam Masak Paprika - fried chicken with a bell pepper sauce
- Oseng Kacang Panjang Telur Asin - spicy stir fry made of long/snake beans with egg
- Ayam Tumis Paprika - stir-fry of chicken with paprika
- Pindang Udang Kacang Panjang - stewed shrimp/prawns with snake beans