Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai
spiced chicken with coconut
2 chicken breast
1/2 tsp salt
100 gr grated coconut
2 salam leaf
2 cm Lengkuas / galangal
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
6 green lomboks
2 kemiri nuts
Heat some water in a pan and add the chicken and salt and cook the chicken until done. Then pull the meat apart and set aside. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Roast the coconut dry in a pan until it is brown.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and the lengkuas for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and mix well.
Then add the water and bring to a boil. Add the salt, pepper and palm sugar and stir until the liquid is absorbed. Then mix in the coconut and serve.
- Asam Keung Udeng - shrimp/prawns in a slightly acidic sauce from Aceh
- Ikan Asam Kuah Kemangi - tilapia in spicy slight acidic sauce
- Alu Che - potato and chicken stew
- Chicken with black pepper - 黑椒鸡丁
- Daging Sapi Bumbu Rujak - seasoned braised beef
- Kare Telor - curry eggs
- Daging than Sawi Hijau Saus Tiram - beef with choy sum in oyster sauce