Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai
spiced chicken with coconut
2 chicken breast
1/2 tsp salt
100 gr grated coconut
2 salam leaf
2 cm Lengkuas / galangal
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
6 green lomboks
2 kemiri nuts
Heat some water in a pan and add the chicken and salt and cook the chicken until done. Then pull the meat apart and set aside. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Roast the coconut dry in a pan until it is brown.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and the lengkuas for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and mix well.
Then add the water and bring to a boil. Add the salt, pepper and palm sugar and stir until the liquid is absorbed. Then mix in the coconut and serve.
- Rujak KangKung - a spicy and fresh kangkung salad with tofu
- Laab Neua - spicy meat salad
- Taoge Cah Petai - stir-fry of bean sprouts with petai
- Sate ayam Banjar - chicken satay with a spicy tomato-kecap sauce
- Gulai Lemak Ayam - spiced stewed chicken in creamy sauce
- Terik Daging - beef in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Babi Cin - fried spicy pork with potato