Bakso Goreng Pedas
spicy fried chicken balls
250 gr minced chicken
100 gr chicken fillet
100 gr squid
4 cloves of garlic
10 red rawits
1 spring onion
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
125 ml of ice water
200 gr tapioca flour
1 tsp baking powder
Chop the chicken fillet and squid. Finely chop the garlic and the rawits. Finely chop the spring onion.
Mix the minced meat with the chicken fillet, the squid, the rawits, the spring onion, the pepper, the salt, the palm sugar and the sesame oil.
Then mix in the beaten egg and ice water, followed by the tapioca and the baking powder to form a homogeneous mass.
Then form 35 balls of the mixture. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown and cooked. Serve.
- Daging Tumis Kacang Merah - braised beef with aduki beans
- Semur Ayam Medan - chicken stew with sweet sauce from Medan
- Tumis Sayur Buncis Jagung - spicy stir-fry with green beans and corn
- Daging Bawang Jeruk - Stewed beef with onion and a citrus aroma
- Rawon Blora - Black beef soup from Blora (central Java)
- Ayam Bakar Rica - Red roasted very spicy chicken
- Gangan Ikan Kelik/lele - catfish and cassave soup