Ayam Goreng Bumbu Kuning
fried spiced chicken
1/2 lime, juice
100 ml of water
1 salam leaf
3 jeruk purut leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal /laos
3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp ketumbar
1 kemiri nut
3 cm kunyit
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the chicken into 6 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the water in a pan with the chicken, bumbu, lime juice, laos, salam and jeruk purut and mix well. Cook until the chicken is done and the moisture has evaporated.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Terancam Jawa - Savory vegetables with coconut
- Kohu-Kohu - steamed tuna with vegetables from the Moluccas
- Serumpun Ubi - cassava cookies
- Ayam Masak Paprika - fried chicken with a bell pepper sauce
- Temo coe pandan - traditional cake from North Sumatra with pandan
- Pindang Udang Kacang Panjang - stewed shrimp/prawns with snake beans
- Empal Bumbu Taliwang - fried sirloin