Bebek Bumbu Rujak
fried and roasted spiced duck
500 gr duck
1 tbsp lime juice
100 ml of coconut milk
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1 tbsp palm sugar
2 tbsp oil
5 red lomboks
7 cloves of garlic
1 tsp terasi / trasi
5 kemiri nuts
1 tsp ketumbar
2 cm jahe
1 tbsp salt
Clean the duck and cut it into 6 pieces. Rub the duck with the lime juice and leave it for 5 minutes.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix this with the duck and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the duck together with the bumbu, the serai and the palmsugar until the duck is almost done. Then add the coconut milk and cook until the liquid has almost evaporated and the duck is done.
Then roast it over a charcoal fire until brown and serve.
- Semur Ayam Pedas Manis - sweet and spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Goreng Buncis - spicy green beans with chicken livers
- Daging Masak Hitam Jambi - beef in dark sauce from Jambi
- Sekba Babi - stewed pork with sayur asin
- Khao Pad Namprik Pao Sai Kai - Thai fried rice (nasi goreng) with chicken
- Tumis Kangkung Ampela - Stir fry of kangkung with chicken
- Tumis Ayam dan Kacang Mede - stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts