Bebek Bumbu Rujak
fried and roasted spiced duck
500 gr duck
1 tbsp lime juice
100 ml of coconut milk
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1 tbsp palm sugar
2 tbsp oil
5 red lomboks
7 cloves of garlic
1 tsp terasi / trasi
5 kemiri nuts
1 tsp ketumbar
2 cm jahe
1 tbsp salt
Clean the duck and cut it into 6 pieces. Rub the duck with the lime juice and leave it for 5 minutes.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix this with the duck and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the duck together with the bumbu, the serai and the palmsugar until the duck is almost done. Then add the coconut milk and cook until the liquid has almost evaporated and the duck is done.
Then roast it over a charcoal fire until brown and serve.
- Kagape Kambing Jepara - fragrant lamb from Jepara
- Kuah Bakso Mutiara - spicy balls with soun
- Kangkung belacan cumi asin - kangkung with salted squid
- Sambal Mercon - spicy sambal with shallots
- Ayam Masak Merah - Chicken with tomato, dried peppers and herbs
- Pindang tulang iga Cabai rawit - braised beef and ribs in sour sauce from Palembang
- Daging Tumis Kacang Merah - braised beef with aduki beans