- Gulai Kambing Sedap Wangi - Fragrant stew of lamb
- Empal Gentong - pot roast
- Ayam Panggang Saus Jamur - fried chicken with mushroom sauce
- Buncis Tumis Ampela - Stir-fried beans with chicken
- Ayam Raci Cili Padi - spicy stewed chicken from the Moluccas
- Empal Daging Manis - dry fried sweet beef
- Iga Masak Asem Jawa - Stewed spicy ribs
Ayam Bakar Madu - honey roasted chicken
Ayam Bakar Madu
honey roasted chicken
4 chicken thighs
1 tsp lemon juice
4 cloves garlic
2 cm jahe / ginger
1 tbsp kecap manis
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp sauce tomat (ketchup)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 tbsp margarine, melted
Remove the bone from the meat. Rub the meat with lemon juice. Pound or grind the garlic and the jahe finely and mix with the remaining ingredients of the marinade. Marinate the meat with it for at least 1 hour.
Roast the meat slowly over a charcoal fire until golden brown and done. Cut the meat into pieces.
TIP: can be simply grilled in an oiled pan.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff