Pininyahang Manok sa Gata
chicken stewed in coconut milk with pineapple
700 gr chicken
100 gr pineapple
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
225 ml coconut milk
1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
2 small carrots
1 small onion
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 tsp pepper
3 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into pieces. Dice the pineapple. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips. Finely chop the garlic. Finely chop the onion. Cut the tomato into cubes and the carrots into oblique slices.
Marinate the meat with the pineapple juice for 60 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, garlic and tomato for 3 minutes. Then add the pepper and mix well.
Then add the chicken and fry it brown on both sides. Then add the pineapple marinade and bring to the boil. Then add the coconut milk and cook over low heat and clovered until the chicken is done.
Then add the fish sauce and pineapple and cook for 5 minutes. Then add the carrots and fry them for 5 minutes. Then add the bell pepper and fry for 3 minutes. Serve.
- Sayap ayam tumis daun kedondong - fried chicken wings in a fresh sauce
- Soun Goreng (Semarang) - fried soun with vegetables and meat
- Batun Bedil - rice cookies in palmsugar sauce
- Ayam Suwir Tauco Pedas - spicy spiced shredded chicken
- Semur Ayam Suwir Jamur - Stewed chicken with mushrooms
- Sayur Lombok - tahu and tempe in spicy coconut milk
- Sup Ayam Sayuran - Soup of chicken and vegetables