姜汁菠菜 - spinach in a ginger sesame sauce
450 gr spinach
1 tbsp goji berries / wolfberry
1 tbsp chopped carrot
1/2 tbsp sesame seed
1 tbsp spring onion, sliced
1/2 tsp sesame oil
3 cm ginger
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp vinegar
Mince the ginger and mix with water and allow to rest for 20 minutes. Then add the remaining ingredients and set aside.
Heat in a pan the water together with the sesame oil and bring to the boil. Then add the spinach with the goji berries and the carrot and cook for 30 seconds. Drain and gently squeeze out the water.
Mix the spinach and the berries/carrot with the dressing, the sesame seed and the spring onion and serve.
- Eko Tukir - Glutinous rice Cooked in bamboo
- Sayur Godog - stewed vegetables and meat in spicy sauce
- Bumbu Dendeng - fried meat
- Sambal Goreng Perai - fried leek in creamy sauce
- Gangan - fish soup with cassave from Belitung
- Ayam Budu-budu - stewed chicken with spring onion
- Pacah Daging - grilled/roated beef with a spicy raw sambal