Chow Fun Kai - 鸡肉炒粉
fried wide rice noodles with chicken
200 gr chicken breast/thigh
1/2 tbsp cornflour
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp water
1 tsp oil
400 gr Sa-ho Fun/wide rice noodles, otherwise udon
1/2 red bell pepper
2 sprigs celery or Chinese chives
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 spring onion
2 tbsp oil
Cut the chicken into thin slices. Mix the cornstarch with the salt and water. Then mix in the chicken and stir until the liquid is absorbed. Then mix in the oil and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
Cut the onion into thin strips. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the celery diagonally into pieces and finely chop the spring onion.
Heat a wok over high heat. Then add 1 tbsp oil. Then add the chicken and fry it until it is done. Then remove it from the pan and set it aside.
Then add the remaining oil and then the noodles and fry until the noodles are soft. Then add the onion, bell pepper and celery and fry for 30 seconds.
Then add the chicken, soy sauce and sesame oil and mix well. Sprinkle the spring onion on top and serve.
- Oseng Labu siam jagung - braised chayote with corn
- Sambal Goreng Pundang - spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
- Garang Asem Tongkol - spicy steamed tuna
- Neua Pad Prik - fried marinated beef with chilies
- aubergine-tofu in chile bean sauce
- Gang Garee Gai
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso