Yang Rou Chuan'r - 羊肉串儿
satay of lamb
700 gr lamb (leg of lamb)
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp jinten
Cut the meat into small cubes. Cut the onion into thin slices. Mix the meat with the onion and salt and let it marinate for at least 45 minutes. Then thread the meat onto the skewers.
Then roast the meat over a charcoal fire. When the meat turns color (pink), sprinkle the chili powder and the jinten over it and roast the meat further until done.
- Babi Fricasse - pork with vegetables
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Hati sapi tumis bombay - fried liver with onions
- Hati Sapi Masak Kalio - liver in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Gado Gado - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Sambal Cabe Ijo Padang - green sambal from Padang
- Luukschin Priau Wan - meatballs in sweetsour sauce