Yang Rou Chuan'r - 羊肉串儿
satay of lamb
700 gr lamb (leg of lamb)
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp jinten
Cut the meat into small cubes. Cut the onion into thin slices. Mix the meat with the onion and salt and let it marinate for at least 45 minutes. Then thread the meat onto the skewers.
Then roast the meat over a charcoal fire. When the meat turns color (pink), sprinkle the chili powder and the jinten over it and roast the meat further until done.
- Ayam Goreng Lengkuas - fried dried stewed spiced chicken
- Terancam Jawa - Savory vegetables with coconut
- Buncis Belacan - stir-fry of green beans with shrimps
- Saronco Peke - ribs in a spicy sauce
- Mi Onglok Wonosobo - egg noodles with meat and vegetables
- Bestik Lulur - Beef in sweet kecap sauce
- Kare Buncis - green beans in creamy sauce