Yu Xiang Rou Si
pork stir-fry with bamboo
250 gr pork, lean
100 gr bamboo shoots
5 gr dried jamur kuping / wood ear / judas ear
4 cloves of garlic
3 spring onion
4 cm jahe
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp cornflour
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp oil
1 tbsp Pixian Dou Ban Jiang
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Chinese black vinegar
1 tbsp water
Soak the jamur kuping in water for 1 hour and then cut it into strips. Cut the meat into thin strips. Cut the carrot and the bamboo shoots julienne. Finely chop the spring onion.
Mix the meat with the rice wine, the salt and 1 tbsp cornflour. Then mix in 1 tbsp of oil and set aside. Finely chop the garlic and the jahe. Mix the ingredients for the sauce well.
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the seasoned meat and fry for 30 seconds. Then loosen the meat and continue to fry it for 1 minute. Then scoop it out and set aside.
Add 1 tbsp of oil to the pan and fry the garlic and the jahe for 10 seconds. Then add the carrot and the bamboo shoots and stir fry for 1 minute.
Then add the meat and jamur kuping and mix well. Then add the sauce and stir fry for 1 minute.
Sprinkle the spring onion on top and serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Yu Xiang Rou Si - pork stir-fry with bamboo
- Written by: AsianCook