Hor Mook Gang Khiew Wan Pa Gay
Steamed Fish & Meat Curry
100 gr chicken
100 gr fish mince
2 tbsp green curry paste (see recipe)
150 ml coconut milk
2 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tsp rice flour
1 tsp cassava starch flour
1 tbsp Nam Pla (fish sauce)
1 tbsp cane sugar
4 kaffir lime leaves
4 red chillies
Whip the egg and add the curry paste, the fish mince, the coconut milk, the sugar, the nam pla, the coriander leaves, de cassava flour and the rice flour and mix it very well. Slice the chicken into small pieces and add it to the mixture.
Fold the banana leaves into trays and fill it with the mixture. Steam the trays for 15 minutes.
Slice the chillies and the lime leaves into finely thin stripes and garnish the curry with it.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff
- Taruang Balado - fried aubergine with sambal
- Gulai Ayam Padang - Padang chicken curry
- Kailan Tumis ayam taosi - fried chicken with kailan
- Oseng Tempe Udang - fried tempe with shrimp
- Gang Khee Lage Gar Doog Mu
- Jalan Kote - stuffed patties from Makassar
- Sayur Bayam Sarang Telur - stewed spinach with egg