Bengkuang Masak Gorengan
stewed bengkuang with pork
150 gr pork
250 gr bengkuang / yam bean / jicama
1 tsp ebi, soaked
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp celery, chopped
Cut the meat into 2x1/2cm slices. Cut the bengkuang into cubes. Thinly slice the shallots and garlic. Pound or grind the ebi fine.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until half done. Then add the ebi, the bengkuang and the water and mix well.
Then add the pepper, the kecap and the salt and cook on low heat until done. Then sprinkle the celery on top and mix well and serve.
- Ayam Masak Bawang Merah - fried chicken with shallots
- Sayur daun ubi - stewed cassava leaves in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Sambal Goreng Kol - spicy stir-fry of cabbage with shrimp and petai
- Rica Ayam Sayur - Chicken with vegetables in a sweet spicy sauce
- Dadar Kelepa - omelette with coconut
- Tumis pokcoy wijen - fried paksoy with sesame and bean sprouts
- Krung Kaeing Khieu Wan - green curry paste