Tumis Selada Air
stir fry of watercress with quail eggs
250 gr watercress
1 red lombok
2 small shallots
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp taosi
10 quail eggs, boiled
1/2 tsp kecap asin
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Cut the lombok into rings and the garlic and shallots into thin slices. Heat in a pan enough oil and fry the quail eggs until golden brown and then drain.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the lombok and the watercress and mix well. Then add the taosi, eggs, salt and pepper and mix well.
Then add the water and stir until done. serve.
- Semur Patin Berempah - fried stewed fish in dark sauce
- Daging Asam Jakarta - sour meat from Jakarta
- Spicy pork stir-fry - 湖南小炒肉
- Asinan Jakarta - pickled vegetables from Jakarta
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Tumis Ayam dan Kacang Mede - stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Pepes Tahu Jamur - Steamed tahu with mushrooms