Tumis Labu Tauco
stir fry of spicy chayote with tauco
4 chayote (small)
3 cloves of garlic
2 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
2 tsp tauco
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
25 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut each chayote into 8 pieces. Cut the shallots, garlic and keriting into thin slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and keriting for 3 minutes. Then add the chayote and mix well and fry it until soft.
Then add the tauco, salt, pepper and palm sugar and mix well. Then add the water and cook until done. Serve.
- Kalio Terong Hijau - stewed eggplant in a spicy sauce
- Daging Asam Padeh - braised beef in a spicy sauce
- Tumis Mayosi Sawi Asin - stir-fry of bean sprouts and salted cabbage
- Ayam Paprik - spicy stir-fried chicken with paprika/bell pepper
- Sambal Goreng Kol - spicy fried cabbage
- Bidh-Dheng Pokak - Madura Spiced drink from Madura
- Mi Onglok Wonosobo - egg noodles with meat and vegetables