stewed spicy mushrooms
500 gr jamur kuping / / auricularia / judas ear
2 spring onions
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
150 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
6 cloves of garlic
15 red rawits
Cut the mushrooms into pieces. Cut the spring onion into pieces. Cut the ingredients for the bumbu into thin slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 6 minutes. Then add the spring onion, palm sugar, pepper and salt and mix well.
Then add the mushrooms and mix well. Then add the water and bake / stew it until done. Serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Tumis Lember - stewed spicy mushrooms
- Written by: AsianCook