Kembang Kol Masak Sosis
cauliflower with sausages
500 g cauliflower
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp butter
3 cloves of garlic
3 tbsp oyster sauce
8 green beans
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
250 ml beef stock
Clean the cauliflower and cut it into florets. Soak the cauliflower in the water along with the salt for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Cut the shallot and garlic into thin slices. Cut the sausages and green beans into pieces. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shallot and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the sausages and fry them until done. Then add the cauliflower and mix well.
Then add the oyster sauce, the green beans, the pepper, the salt and the stock and cook until the cauliflower is tender. Serve.
- Ayam Bakar Bumbu Rujak - grilled in spicy coconut milk braised chicken
- Aubergines with minced meat - Chinese stir-fry
- Peyek Bayam Jogja - fried spinach from Jogjakarta
- Gulai Rebung Asli Padang - Curry of bamboo shoots from Padang
- Semur Dadar Teri Polong - Omelet with anchovy and peas in spicy sauce
- Momoh Tempe - tempe stewed in spiced coconut milk
- Tumis Bokcoy Hati Ayam - stir-fry of bokcoy with chicken livers