stuffed peppers in spiced coconut milk
5 large red lomboks
5 large green lomboks
250 ml coconut lek (from 1/2 coconut)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
350 gr mackerel
100 g coconut, grated
1/2 tsp pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1 protein/egg white
Finely chop the shallots. Steam the fish meat until tender and squeeze out the moisture. Then mix it with the other ingredients for the filling.
Cut open the lomboks and remove the seed lists. Then fill the lomboks with the filling. Mix the coconut milk with the salt and the palm sugar.
Place the lomboks in a pan and slowly add the coconut milk and cook over medium heat until until done and until the sauce has thickened. Serve.
- Rica Bebek - stew of duck in seasoned sauce
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Hati Sapi Masak Kecap Gurih liver in creamy fragrant sauce
- Sup Daging Tetelan Sawi Putih - beef soup with cabbage
- Semur Daging Babi - braised pork in a dark sauce
- Orek Tempe - spicy fried tempe
- Tumis Daging Suwir - stir fry of spicy seasoned pulled beef