Kangkung Cah Bumbu Hijau
stir-fry of kangkung with shrimp
450 g kangkung
100 gr shrimp
150 gr oncom, otherwise tempe
1 sp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
100 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
3 green lomboks
2 kemiri nuts, roasted
Cut the oncom into 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 cm cubes. Clean the shrimp and cut the back. Cut the kangkung into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the shrimp and fry until they change color. Then add the oncom and mix well.
Then add the kangkung and fry until half done. Add the palm sugar, salt and water and fry until done.
- Sayap ayam tumis daun kedondong - fried chicken wings in a fresh sauce
- Soun Goreng (Semarang) - fried soun with vegetables and meat
- Batun Bedil - rice cookies in palmsugar sauce
- Ayam Suwir Tauco Pedas - spicy spiced shredded chicken
- Semur Ayam Suwir Jamur - Stewed chicken with mushrooms
- Sayur Lombok - tahu and tempe in spicy coconut milk
- Sup Ayam Sayuran - Soup of chicken and vegetables