Telur Bumbu Rujak
eggs in a thick spicy sauce
1 salam leaf
1 serai/sereh/lemon grass, white part
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
300 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
3 kemiri nuts, roasted
2 red lomboks
3 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
3 cloves of garlic
1 cm jahe
Heat the water in a pan and cook the eggs in it. Drain and let the eggs cool down and then peel them. Heat in a pan enough oil and fry the eggs until golden brown and then drain. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salame ne de serai for 4 minutes. Then add the eggs and mix well. Then add the salt and palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the coconut milk and continue cooking until the sauce has thickened. serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Telur Bumbu Rujak - eggs in a thick spicy sauce
- Written by: AsianCook