Sawi Putih Tumis Taosi
stewed cabbage with chicken and taosi
400 grams of Chinese cabbage
100 gr chicken thighs
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
1 red rawit
2 tbsp taosi
1 tahu telor (see recipe)
1/2 tsp fish sauce
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of water
2 tsp maizana + 2 teaspoon
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp oil
Cut the cabbage into 3 cm pieces. Cut the chicken into pieces. Cut the shallot into thin strips and finely chop the garlic. Cut the lomboks and the rawit into thin slices. Cut the tahu telor into strips.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallot, garlic, lomboks and rawit for 3 minutes. Then add the taosi and mix well.
Then add the chicken and fry until it changes colour. Then add the cabbage and fry until soft. Then add the tahu telor, the fish sauce, the salt, the pepper and the palmsugar and mix well.
Then add the water and bring to the boil. Then mix in the cornstarch solution and stir until the sauce thickens. Then mix the sesame oil and serve.
- Pallu Camba Makassar - chicken stew from Makassar
- Gurami Semur - spicy stewed gouramis
- Nangka Masak Kuning - yellow stewed nangka
- Daging Bumbu Rujak - spicy beef in creamy sauce
- Empal Puck Manis Gurih - fried sate of beef
- Daging Pindang Surakarta - beef in a dark creamy sauce
- Pecel pitik - pecel chicken and coconut